Recent Updates From Lab
- 1- Dr. Sarangthem Vijaya Devi and Dr. Sheetal Bandhu joined the lab as DST women Scientist and DST NPDF, respectively.
- 2- Dr. Sarita Puri has joined to her Post-doctoral research in the Academia Sinica, Taiwan, April.
- 3- Bakul Piplani joined Dr Pete Lund - School of Biosciences - University of Birmingham lab under Newton Bhabha Fellowship in February 2019.
- 4- Dr. Vipul Kumar Has joined to his post-doctoral studies, in Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-
Wittenberg, Germany, February 2019.
- 5- Vishal Srivastava has presented his synopsis on 10th January 2019.
- 6- Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee has joined to his post-doctoral in the University of Michigan, USA,
- 7- Pragati Viswakarma has joined as PhD student, December 2018.
- 1- Vipul Kumar successfully defended her PhD defence viva-voce on 8th October 2018
- 2- Ashima Sharma, successfully defended her PhD defence viva-voce on 24th september 2018
- 3- Bhaskar Kumar Chatterjee, successfully defended his PhD defence viva-voce on 20th september 2018
- 4- Sarita puri, successfully defended her PhD defence viva-voce on 14th september 2018
- 5- Vishal Srivastava and Tapan k. Chaudhuri successfully filed Indian Patent for Recombinant production of mature serratioeptidase.
- 6- Sarita Puri, Ashima Sharma and Mr. Vipul Kumar has given their PhD synopsis presentation.
- 1- Vishal Srivastava awarded best poster award under center for protein science, design and engineering category, in IDP-2017 : International conference on intrinsically disordered proteins, organised by IISER mohali.
- 2- Protein folding group attended IDP-2017 : International conference on intrinsically disordered proteins, organised by IISER mohali.
- 3- Devanshu Mehta and Vishal Srivastava attended and presented their research work in International Conference organised by Invertis University, Bareilly. Vishal Srivastava was awarded best oral talk and young scientist award.
- 4- Mr. Karthik. kumar gowrishetty has joined protein folding group as Junior research Fellow in Septemeber 2017.
- 5- Ms. Sarita and Ms Ashima Sharma attended and presented poster in Gorden Research Conference in June 2017.
- 6- Dr. Ashutosh Pastor successfully gave his defense and joined Pittsburgh University as Post doctoral fellow.
- 7- Dr. Charu Thapliyal has joined in our group as post-doctoral fellow under DST, NPDF scheme, April 2017.
- 8- Ashish Sharma has published a paper on the “Chaperone activity of Immuno modulator protein...” in FEBS Journal, April 2017.
- 9- Ashish Sharma has submitted his thesis in March 2017.
- 10- Ms. Sarita has published an article on the topic of “ Folding and unfolding pathway of GroEL monomer..” in the International Journal of Biological Macro molecules, Jan 2017.
- 1- Ashutosh has published a significant article on “Protein folding on Biosensor tips…” in Febs Journal, October 2016.
- 2- Ashutosh Pastor received his PhD degree entitled, “Structure-Function Relation And Chaperone Assisted Folding Of Maltodextrin Glucosidase: A Structural Biology And Protein Engineering Approach” in November, 2016.
- 3- Mr. Devanshu Mehta, Entry No. 2016BLZ8127, joined as a PhD student in our group, July 2016.
- 4- Ashutosh pastor has published a paper entitled, “Role of N-terminal region of Escherichia coli Maltodextrin Glucosidase in folding and function of the protein”, BBA - Proteins and Proteomics, in June 2016.
- 5- Dr. Javed Equbal has joined as an Assistant Professor to the Texas A&M University-Commerce, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, USA, June 2016.
- 6- Ashutosh Pastor submitted his PhD thesis entitled, “Structure-Function Relation And Chaperone Assisted Folding Of Maltodextrin Glucosidase: A Structural Biology And Protein Engineering Approach” in May 2016.